Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Farewell, Torino!

How do I even begin to put my experience here into words? This semester has, without a doubt, been the most significant and life-altering experience I have ever had. I have met so many wonderful people and seen so many wonderful places in such a short time. It's amazing how just four short months can have such a lasting impact on a person. I've made memories here that I will never forget, and friendships that I will cherish forever. It's extremely bittersweet to be going home--of course I'm thrilled to be seeing my family and friends again, but it's so strange to me that this part of my life has come to an end. Torino truly felt like home for that past four months, and I will never forget the time I have spent here. I have really enjoyed contributing to this blog and hope that it has been helpful and informative. Thank you so much to everyone who has followed the blog! I would just like to say to anyone who is even considering studying abroad--regardless of the location--just do it! You will never regret going, but you will definitely regret not going. This has been one of the most exciting, challenging, and rewarding experiences of my life, and I hope Hannah and I have encouraged others to consider doing the same. Thank you to USAC for all of your guidance and support through this process. If you have any questions at all about ANYTHING, please don't hesitate to email me at elwenham@gmail.com.

Grazie e arrivederci!





No comments:

Post a Comment