Friday, February 1, 2013

Benvenuto!


Fruit stand at Porto Palazzo
Ciao, I'm Hannah Spiegelman. I am from New Mexico, but I am a sophomore studying at Goucher College in Maryland. I am a History major and Art History minor, so obviously I had to pick Italy to study abroad. You'll soon learn I love food most of all, but I am also very interested in photography, interior design, architecture, traveling as much as I can and experiencing new cultures.

Ciao! My name is Erin Wenham and I am a Business Marketing student at California State University, Chico. I decided to spend my last semester of college in the best way possible, studying abroad here in Torino, Italy. As a lover of photography, travel, FOOD, and new adventures, I can't wait to share this experience with you! I Hope you all enjoy it and find everything helpful!
View from the Mole

We'll include our own experiences, advice we learn, and helpful tips for students intrested in studying abroad.

If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions just contact us!

No comments:

Post a Comment